visual jigsaw provides creative solutions to the visual effects and post-production issues that so often cost productions both time and money
visual jigsaw helps make your vision a reality
we understand production
Our wealth of experience means we understand the limitations and pressures commonly faced in Post Production roles, such as;
- Increasing pressure from Producers and Networks to see mock-ups of VFX in screenings.
- Fixed editing schedules are too often time-crunched causing extra stress and sub-standard VFX work.
- Making expensive edit decisions in the Online, because the timing was not right in the Offline (no VFX mock-up).
visual jigsaw will eliminate these inefficiencies through:
- Providing conceptual VFX mock ups for Producer and Network screenings.
- Early checking and corrections of your VFX, which means not having to compromise on the quality of VFX, producing the best results within your time and budget.
Belinda Fithie began her career in Post Production in 1993 straight out of TAFE, starting as a Tape Operator / Offline Editor at The Facility. It was here she worked on her first television series, the iconic Australian comedy ‘Frontline’, for Working Dog.
With almost 30 years’ experience in all facets of television and feature films, she is highly regarded and respected in the industry.
EPISODIC DRAMA /TELEVISION & FEATURE FILMS:
- Creating temporary mock-ups for the Offline.
- Mark up all VFX requirements and give them ID.
- Attend VFX Spots.
- Make notes at the VFX spots about requirements, inclusions, exclusions, etc.
- Create VFX Turnover Sheets.
- Organise with the Post House to turn over the elements to the VFX Artists.
- Ensure VFX Artist have everything they need.
- Track incoming VFX.
- Check VFX are technically correct and meet the brief.
- Return, if necessary, to VFX Artist or forward to Post House, all while tracking accordingly.
- Keep all parties in the loop at all phases of the process.
- Ensure when all VFX are delivered that the Post House has all correct versions in the timeline ready for the Colourist to Grade.
- Keep accurate tracking records of what has gone where, and when it is due to return.
OPENING TITLE CREATION:
- Elements collated and provided to vendor, in correct format.
- Document iteration requirements.
- Keep all parties who need to sign-off informed.
- When signed off, ensure VFX are delivered correctly to your Post House in the format and colour-space required.
Contact Belinda today to reduce pressure during the Post Production process, replacing the adequate with the exceptional
+61 411 131 690
* The budget is the responsibility of the production. visual jigsaw takes no responsibility should the budget go over at any given time during the production.